Friday 14 October 2011

Blog Hop and Follow Friday


Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love for the written word. The weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect to other book lovers, to make friends, to support each other and generally share our love for books.


This week’s question is: What is your favourite Spooky book?


I'm kicking it old school and picking Vampire Breath by R.L Stine. If you follow my blog you know by now that I'm into love stories and happy endings but this was on of my favourite books when I was a kid. "Reader Beware, you're in for a Scare" it doesn't get much better than that!






On to FF! Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read




This week's question is: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, who would you choose and why?


Well I guess I would go with Gossip Girl and the Trueblood series since I love all of characters involved. It would be absolute carnage. The likes of Eric Northman invading the Upper East Side.



12 comments:

  1. Love your FF answer! I used TB too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - total classy carnage!!
    Now following you :)
    Cheers
    Marissa - Novels On The Run

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Gossip Girls, too but not True Blood series though. Awesome pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just helped someone find a goosebumps book at the library..I haven't read RL Stine but I know many love those books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Gossip Girl and True Blood would be a fun combination to see. Great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goosebumps is a great choice! And I love Gossip Girl ... I haven't read the True Blood series, but putting Blair Waldorf up against a vampire would be hilarious. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, the mix would be something !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be a funny mash up that I would love to see.
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore Goosebumps!! I've thought about reading a few of those recently; just for old time sake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers! I am a new follower from FF

    http://lawyergirlruns86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never read a Goosebumps book- but I have heard they are scary. I like Skeleton Man by Brushac. There are so many good spooky books out there!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete