Tuesday 10 May 2011

Books to Movies Challenge





I have decided to take part in my very first challenge! It's hosted by Two Bibliomaniacs and it's called the Books to Movies Challenge. It starts on the 1st June and ends on 31st December. The rules are very simple. I’ll read a book and watch the movie. That shouldn’t be too hard for me!  There are 4 levels of participation to choose from.


Straight to VideoRead 2 books and view the film adaptations.

Limited ReleaseRead 4 books and view the film adaptations.

Blockbuster Read 6 books and view the film adaptations.

Oscar BuzzRead 8 books and view the film adaptations.

I have high hopes for Oscar Buzz so wish me luck! If you want to join the challenge just click on Two Bibliomaniacs above. I will be picking the books/movies during the week and will keep you updated with my progress. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining!!! You're very ambitious!

    As far as adding the button to your side bar, I'm also quite new to the blogosphere so I appoligize if this way is totally inefficient.... I normally click on the picture and copy it's unique HTTP adress. Then, I go to "Pictures" within the "add a gadget" feature and paste the address in the "from the web" section. Hope that helps..... I realize this would be sooo much easier if I knew how to get the HTML code. Anyway, thanks for posting the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am participating in a similar challenge--it's hosted by someone else though....

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I don't know too much about Beastly, but Jane Eyre is definitely worth getting excited about!!!

    ReplyDelete